Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Saturday, October 2, 2010

NOTD: Zoya Happi

Greetings fellow polish addicts,

As I am sure you all know, but October is Breast Cancer Awarness month so I pledged that I would wear pink nails at least once during October.  I really do not like pink nail polish because I find that it's too common.  I like wearing blues, greens, and purples.  I do love this polish Happi by Zoya though because the color itself is just a normal almost barbie pink base but it has this incredible gold shimmer to it.  If you are in really bright light you can also detect some green flecks.  HOT!  I love this sucker and I have to admit that this is the first time I've worn it.  Do you like my new nail shape?

If you enlarge this picture (by clicking on it) you can really see the gold shimmer.   This is not really a good picture of the color itself but I posted it anyway because I think it shows the gold shimmer well.
This picture captures the true pink color.
I loved how the golden shimmer in the bottle just exploded in this picture!  

Until next time

-Polish Lava

No comments:

Post a Comment