Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Thursday, October 28, 2010

French Manicure

Fellow Polish Addicts,

Sometimes after doing a lot of crazy nails, I think it's nice to just do a classy french manicure.  Here is how I do mine!  This is my way, it's not very good but heres how i do it.

1.  Apply base coat (I use nail life gripper)
2. Apply white to your tips.  I use orly point blanche which is an opaque white with a thinner brush to make doing it on short nails.  I usually do two coats of that and I freehand it.  I just find tape and nail guides to not look natural and just a pain.  
3.  Then I apply one even coat of sally hansen insta dri petal pusher once the white is completely dry.  
4.  Lastly, I seal it with a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Topcoat.

This takes me about 3 minutes of actually painting time and by 30 minutes everything is just about dry.  Here are some pictures and I know it's not close to perfect!  


-Polish Lava

No comments:

Post a Comment