Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Saturday, October 2, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Bogie

Greetings fellow polish addicts,

I took this about a week ago when I was wearing it...  But I figured that I would still post it.  I chose this color as my first day of fall mani!  Fall is my favorite season ever so I needed to celebrate that with a new mani!  This is Bogie (like dancing, not the kind from your nose...) from their fall Vintage Vixen collection. I adore this color.  It is a deep eggplant purple with amazing silver shimmer.  My pictures totally failed at capturing the shimmer, but trust me it's there.  Eggplant is one of my favorite colors to wear in fall so I of course loved this.  This was only one coat!  Crazy right?!  I topped it off with china glaze fast forward top coat.  ENJOY!

Total fail picture right!  AHHH!  but it' here anyway... I am working on getting better picture lighting and I find the best is outside.  This was clearly taken quickly at my desk hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment