Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Saturday, October 16, 2010

NOTD: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Petal Pusher

Hey follow polish addicts!

Life has been sooo crazy!  I did this nail like 3 days ago but I could not find time to post it!  I just wanted something really quick and neutral because it was so late at night and my other polish was giving me the chippies!  So I choose Petal Pusher from sally hansen's line of quick drying polishes.  The formula on this stunk.  It was so frustrating and I took it off because it was so bubbly!  UGH!  Polishes like this frustrate me.  It is a very sheer color so I used 3 coats and still it wasn't totally opaque!  It almost made my nails look like they had really crummy outgrown acrilicys which my nails are 100% natural.  This color isn't really unique, its just a very light neutral pink. Well here ya go!


 Does this not make my nails look so weird?!
-Polish Lava

No comments:

Post a Comment