Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Mom's Hallloween Mani

Happy Halloween fellow polish addicts!

My mom wanted me to do her nails so I more than happily accepted.  I painted all her nails except the ring finger with NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme.  The ring finger I just painted black.  Here are some pics.  For the designs I used migi nail art pens (silver set)


 Index: Candy Corn, Middle: Boo!, Ring: Night pumpkin scene, Pinkey: Cute ghost
 Thumb: 2 failed spider webs.
 Both Hands together
Bottle Pic!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

-Polish Lava

4 comments:

  1. awesome job with her mani! :) & happy halloween!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute mani!! I love all the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like the design! Happy belated Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete