Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Monday, September 6, 2010

Who am I and what am I doing here?!

Salutations!

My name is Emma and I will formaly be known as the Polish Lava.  Lava like lover?  Get it?!  Instead of Polish Lover it's Polish Lava!  Wow.  Haha.  Well I have been in love with nail polish for about 3 months or so and followed blogs such as Scrangie, Alllacqueredup, and Vampy Varnish, and figured what the hey!  I'm going to create my own nail blog!  I don't care how many followers I get, becuause I'm in it to express my true love of polish.  I try to get certian polishes when they come out so feel free to leave requests if you want a swatch of certain things.  I will also do nail of the days every week or so.  I usually paint my nails every Saturday because I am quite the busy bee during the week!

Your Polish Addict,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment