Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Monday, September 6, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Orange Marmalade (Summer Days 2010)

My Fellow Polish Lovers,

I was just in the mood for some China Glaze glass-flecked awesomenss.  So I choose Orange Marmalade becuase I felt like it was still summerish but I was looking for something that also transitions into fall.  This polish fit those wishes perfectly!  I never knew how much I loved this polish!  This was actually my first time using it (but my mother has used it before haha she always steals my polishes!).  It is limited edition but I purchased it off of Transdesign.  Some of the other Summer Days colors can be found at Sally Beauty Supply such as Strawberry Fields, Grape Juice, and Watermelon Rind.
 Please excuse the horrible tip wear and cuticle messyness.  I actually painted my nails two days before this was taken so there was quite a bit of wear.  This was three coats.  I could've gotten away with 2 coats but there was too much of my white tips showing.
 Here is an indoor shot of the polish with the artificial lighting of my bathroom lol.
Today I was very lucky with sunlight so you can pick up quite a bit of the gold glass flecks!
Here is also a sideview to get even more of the glass fleckyness!  NEW WORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment