Good Evening Fellow Polish Addicts!
I've wanted to try this but I've been so scared.... Here she is! My crazy Katy Perry inspired nails!
1. Apply nail strengthener (Optional) (Essie Millionails)
2. Apply 2 coats of Gelous Advanced nail gel coat
3. Apply clear polish to one nail at a time. (Be careful to keep the polish on the nail or you will have sprinkles where you dont want them.
4. Quickly dunk nail into container of nonparles sprinkles.
5. Remove from container.
6. Pick off any sprinkles if needed and take another finger and run it across the tip of nail to ensure that there are none hanging off the tip for they will break off. They will be very movable so you can maneuver them as needed.
7. Let set for good 10 min.
8. Apply thick coat of same gel coat all over sprinkles making sure not to miss any parts.
9. Let dry for 10 min. and apply top coat (I just used opi top coat)
*** I wouldn't use a fast dry top coat because i think it could break the sprinkles... idk
I have no idea how long these will last me but they look cool right now!
6. Take toothpick and