Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Friday, November 12, 2010

Funky French with Konad m57

Good Morning Polish Addicts!

I have a nail design for you guys that isn't crazy but it's fun but yet sophisticated.  These are the nails that I chose to do for my clarinet audtion.  I started out with the idea of just doing a french manicure but then I got bored with that.  So I added so pink lines with silver glitter over them.  Then I stamped some flowers from m57 with a thin white polish to get that subtle affect.  I added some yellow dots in the center and stems with silver glitter!  I actually really like this.

Enjoy!

Products: Orly french tip point blanche, forever21 nail art pen hot pink, la colors art deco silver glitter, la colors art deco yellow, la colors art deco white (for konad), konad stamper and scraper, plate m57

Shade

Sunlight
Happy Friday!

-Polish Lava

5 comments:

  1. that looks really neat! I'm so bad at doing french manicures free hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks :) And I have a really steady hand so I find it easier to do it freehand than get frustrated with those little guide thingys!

    ReplyDelete