Polish Lava

Polish Lava

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Accent Nails!

My fellow polish lovers,

I am so sorry I have been the worst blogger ever!  School was so crazy but now it's summer, and I will be posting more for sure!  I also just got a new camera so quality should improve :)

Today I have a simple blue combo (blue is my favorite color on my nails).  The light blue color is What's with the cattitude by OPI (shrek collection) and the dark blue is First Mate by China Glaze (anchors away collection but is now permanent at Sally's Beauty Supply).  Then I added some hexagonal silver glitters that i purchased off of ebay.  Simple but I've really been loving adding something different to my ring finger!!!


I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and I'll be posting soon!

-Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment